Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apparently


I think I have been unofficially 'let off'' the Net Diet team.
Apparently they probably carried on without me.

I suppose I'm making my own guidelines then.
Apparently I'm not as distracted when I'm online as I was last semester.

I also think I have been unofficially grounded.
Apparently I have been going out and not been studying.

I want want want to go out this weekend - Talent Night and CG outing.
Apparently I'm going to miss out on so much fun - definitely.

I have a Marketing test next week worth 20%.
Apparently the urgency has not hit me yet.

I didn't realise it was already the end of week 6, halfway through the semester.
Apparently I have not been on time with my studies.

I want to try new things before the semester ends.
Apparently rock climbing is really fun.

I thought I was coping reasonably well.
Apparently not.


But what I want or think is not important; it's what You want for me and how You want me to share.
Let me not be oversocializing but underhelpful, rather be able and willing to provide help when they need it.



No comments: