Sunday, January 3, 2010

"My Grace Is Sufficient For You...


... for my power is made perfect in weakness."

-- 2 Corinthians 12:9


You have taught me the importance of getting involved in church and in CF. You taught me to start loving my brothers and sisters, and to treat others better. You blessed me with amazing friends, whom I can count on. You showed me that You are sovereign and Almighty, and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. You reminded me that I am a child of God, but because we are all sinners, we ought to live to make You proud.

For all You've taught me;

I learnt the significance of prayer and trusting in You, though I have still so much to learn. I learnt to come before you with my struggles, knowing that Your blood has already cleansed all of us, and given us freedom. I learnt to read the Bible and journal much more consistently than ever expected, because it is so important in my walk with You. I learnt that it is so necessary to be on guard with one's thoughts, words, actions, and emotions. I learnt I need to be more sensitive to the needs of others, and to always be a good testimony for Christ.

Thank you, Jesus, for an awesome 2009. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I want to commit 2010 to You. May it be a year of even deeper growth in You, Lord. Amen!


Cheers!



No comments: