Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Tooth


Today, I went to the dentist for a forced checkup before flying off to Australia. Going to the dentist is one of the least fond moments of my childhood; I hate going to the dentist. The last time I went for a checkup, the nice dentist man told me I could perfect my jaw structure by wearing braces for three years, if I want to. :( And I thought I had a nice smile with nice teeth.

This morning after poking at my teeth for a while, the dentist man's daughter told me I have a "small cavity right here *pokes cavity with sharp pointy thing*" and asked if I would want it filled up. I never really thought my teeth would have any problem, but there I was getting the 'small cavity' filled up. Sneaky little bugger.

Then she advised me to only eat lunch in an hour's time and chew using the other side of my mouth. Unfortunately, Carrefour had many samples on display today. Must be the CNY spirit. I think some tiny bits of the teeth filling started falling out.

Hmmm.

I don't really know what else to say. Bye!

No comments: