Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 1: Guilty Pleasure


Two words: SYOK SENDIRI.

I like to take pictures of myself my outfits in the mirror. 
Blogger syndrome.
Like this:



These were taken last year. I stopped this year, because... there are better cameras to take for me now. Lol. 


**********

Another two words: MIDNIGHT SNACKS.

Nothing beats getting out of bed, or off the chair, at three in the morning, walking stealthily towards the kitchen to check out the snacks cupboard. Yes, there is a compartment where we mostly stash our junk. I say 'stealthily' because I don't want anyone else knowing that I'm still awake and looking for food - not just any food, junk food. 

Knowing that there are assorted flavours of cup noodles hidden somewhere makes the hunt even more exciting, since I'm not just looking to rip open a bag of chips. The best thing to have in the wee hours of the morning is a tomyam Maggi - with egg. OMG! This is a true thought; I do have Maggi tomyam somewhere in the kitchen. And it's hidden. :O 

Despite being sick, I had half a TimTam just now. Seriously, TimTam White is the best thing ever, alongside TimTam Dark Chocolate Mint. 



Of course, there are so many other things that I do that no one else knows. Like talk to myself when I'm writing essays

No comments: