Tuesday, September 25, 2012

21: Unmasked


Credits: Victor Yu (click! for album)


Thank you everyone for making time to come tonight and celebrate this special day with me! I’ll just take two minutes to share a few words with you before we all sing song and cut cake.

********** 

If I were to take a snapshot of my life right now, I’d say that I’ve been blessed with 21 years of God’s faithfulness. As with all of us, there are peaks and troughs in life. But amid these cycles, I believe and have learned that [God’s character] is never contractionary, only expansionary. Perhaps those with Economics background will understand a little bit more, haha.

I am finally turning 21 – finally! Sometimes it feels like it’s been a while, but I’m thrilled. I feel like this is one of those points in life where the page unfolds onto a new chapter, the pause just before the next song plays –  momentous.

So on this journey of faith, I thank God for all that was, is and will be.
Unmasked, I stand before my King in His love, with my praise, and all eagerness.




No comments: